reluctantriter

Saturday, March 29, 2008

PW

Funny thing, I googled "Perfect World" ... don't believe it! Anyway, in a "Perfect World", I would get to the end of the week with the same amount of energy as my cats. Ah yes, the puddy cats, both of which stare at me from their perches while I'm trying to sleep in and ultimately, they win.

For a short week it has been long. My work was shut down on Monday which gave us a five day weekend which was most pleasant. The price tag of course is trying to fit five days of work into four days, no matter, it's SAT-ur-day.

Ms. Spook protested mightily alway to the Vet today on the way to get her nails trimmed. Her protests were only mildly reduced on the trip home as she chastised me for having the audacity to upset her little cat-world. However, all must be forgiven as she has been quite cosy here at home since the incident. Could it be that SHE, Spook, is willing to fall on a “cat sword” for her fellow feline and distract me from taking Precious into the Vet? The joke is on Spook, I’ve had enough of Vet trips for the day and Precious is safe until next week.

Today my “big-sister-the-artist” went off to a Trade Show (expo) called “National Women in Business”. It cost $8.00 to go in and we were there …. Ummm fifteen minutes, max. It was my invitation, too. Perhaps the very best part was the walk to the expo; it was brisk and of good length. There is not enough walking in my life and I’ll be darned if I can figure out, beyond pure laziness why I don’t do more of it. It is not like walking requires special equipment or some sort of preparation.

Ah well onward and forward, the cats call and wish to be amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page