reluctantriter

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Z’over For Now/Wrap It Up


It’s really true – How quickly time flies when you’re having fun. This evening I fly to Vancouver and tomorrow home. The temperature will be a bit of a shock but no surprise.

Some of the more ironic things this trip include find Mrs Renfro’s Salsa at a Safeway far from the usual tourist stroll. Now Mrs. Renfro’s green salsa is a treat indeed and usually I plead with my “niece-the-Librarian” to bring home a bottle or two in her luggage when she returns home for a visit from Texas. The truly ironic part of all this is the fact that I will be unable to bring it home when me as I am carrying only hand luggage and you know what TSA and CATSA have to say about gels or liquids … or a lot of other things for that matter. Sigh … too bad.

My camera has a few shots that I would have liked to have shared but I forgot my cable and have no card reader along with me so alas no joy in that department. Once home … ah yes, home …. how the heck is that going to work anyway? At the moment my cats are keeping the company of what I presume to be, a young female F/O for CMA temporarily displaced from her lovely apartment in Kitsalano

Fortunately for me I have a friend who is out of town for a bit and I'm sure I can bunk in her extra room and the place will be happier for it but .... we've not been able to establish a time line and I'm sure, while the cats are really, really cute, if they aren't yours they can be a chore. All this no doubt will sort itself out.

Work? Have they missed me? Are they doing just fine? Has my desk been pillage of all that is useful in spite of my please to "don't steal my 'stuff'" on paper cover the tops of both right and left drawers. Thursday this do shall be revealled, just like the soothsayer on Johnny Carson - who was that? Karmac?

More to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page