reluctantriter

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Its Been A Long, Long Time

There are a number of possible explanations for my absence ....perhaps this....











or this.....

















or even this ....




The truth is much less entertaining. Basically a case of lots of ideas milling around and not much time to make any notes in my hand written journal, never mind arguing with a snarly computer which finally had a massive hard drive failure a couple of weeks ago.


The job still entertains me enormously, I still like planes and bits and pieces of planes but I've not flown as PIC for a long time. My medical is not current as there was much competition for the dollars involved in getting a PFT so it went by the boards. There is a sort of promise to myself to rectify that situation and I DO notice that my attention to my health in genral has declined since I no longer have to adhere to aviaiton medical standards. The furry girls in my home still have much of my attention and it is a constant game to try to outwit them when it comes time to have nails trimmed.


At the moment I suspect I am writing for myself which is OK although admittedly the reason I started blogging was because a friend had a blog and the only way I was allowed to make comments (at the time) was to be a blogger. Funny thing, all that changed.


Anywhoo... I'd like to devote more time to writing so that a mind like this:





becomes like this .....



1 Comments:

  • You're not writing for yourself!!! I always check your blog! I've written on mine a couple of times, but then it would't publish....I was too irritated at the time to re-try. I havn't stopped mine at all, just a pause while I had too much going on through the winter - RIG season... but it is finally slowing down!!

    By Blogger Quodlibet, at March 22, 2008 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page