reluctantriter

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Can't Have It


It's true ... ya can't have it both ways. This morning I got up late but I still want to do lots with the day. The ground and fields of late have been brown, yellow and uninviting; they are covered with snow today so look quite nice but SNOW!! I want to do lots 'n' lots ... I want to be well rested for work. I want to get my taxes in order, I want to recreate. I want to be slim and in shape; I want to eat stuff with fat, sugar, yummies and NOT exercise.

So it goes, I can't have it both ways and like a lot of things it is about tension(s). We need tension, more about that later, I'll leave with this illustration of useful "tension".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page