reluctantriter

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Musings


Used with the kind permission of Chris Madden who only asked that I provide a link to his site: http://www.chrismadden.co.uk

As the old Higgins-Overstreet song says, there will be a change in the weather and in fact there IS. It is down right pleasant out there. Funny thing about the cartoon, usually I just use stuff with gay abandon but when I found this particular cartoon the page there was a button that said “use this cartoon in a publication”. There is great debate, at least in my mind, as to whether or not my blog represents a “publication” or just drivel that is accessible by the general public. Not wanting to cheat anyone out of due recognition I followed the links hoping that there was not going to be a charge for use of the cartoon and ended up learning a whole lot more about cartoons and cartooning.

Further mysteries of the world:

Would someone kindly tell me how it comes about that the car radio is turned way, way up when you first start the car? Seriously, I am sure that I do not listen to the radio at the volume it comes on at after the car has been turned off.Is there some little gremlinthat goes around with a master key, entering parked vehicles and fiddling with the volume control?

The second mystery for me today is, how does it come about that after a hard workout, like today, I can walk to the car, feeling skinny, all the way home and so on, and continue to think of myself as svelte and potless, a veritable Venus – with arms I might add, right up until I go to put on some jeans. What is that about???

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page