reluctantriter

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Snow Fooling


While I certainly can't compete with Nanook (A SouthAfrican in Yellowknife), we have our own winter wonderland going AND .... my snow tires are unmounted, in the garage, stacked, NOT on thier rims, not on my car. RATZ! Makes for tricky driving especially with a short wheel base. Today I only ventured as far as my music lesson, about a mile, in a straight line, residential area. This evening I am suppose to go out for supper .... hhhhmmm ... Well, I guess I don't have to make my mind up right now as I still have one more client.


Creepy crawly department ... felt a little tickle on my hair while standing in the kitchen, burshed it away, went down stairs, it happened again and ... a SPIDER plopped himself on my desk. On the way to carrying him/her outside, he/she fell off the paper and ... well, Precious the fumigator got it. Funny though, I still fill creep-crawly and feel "tickles" here and there. In fact, I can't remember seeing a spider in this house .... EVER - that might have something to do with the cats more than anything else, but I sort of like it that way.

Onward and forward. Tomorrow I have no scheduled appointments and "thought" I might take the car into to have the tires installed on rims and on the car ... BUT .... can I get four tires, four rims, four hubcaps into a SMART? Hhhmmm .... also, I did not go to the gym today as it is downtown and I would like to do that too and the tire business is first come, first served. Decisions, decisions!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page