reluctantriter

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Cats 'n ....










Low Rent District




High Rent District














The "District"

Cats are so darn ornery. OK, I will limit that to MY cats. As a cat care giver I am puzzled as to how my two got exposed to Burger King, “have it your way” kind of thing. Precious, finally after what? Six months or so figured out that there is a cat bed available in close proximity to where I work and finally went in (it is a little cave type thingy that cats are suppose to like). She was purring quite contentedly, so to reinforce her I petted her a bit and returned to work. Of course she decided that she would have exit the premises since it seemed to please me, so here she sits, trying to lift the towel off yet another cat bed located on the floor. Is there no pleasing these beasts?!?

Last evening I had the pleasure of a two hour traffic jam and in the end, abandoned the route I was on, back-tracked about then miles and took an alternate with no difficulty at all. The whole fiasco was the result of a couple of trucks having stalled. It really makes me wonder what we would do if we ever had to evacuate the city. Walking seems like a good idea. The construction of buildings with resulting road closure and road construction itself is phenomenal in this city and I’m beginning to think it is too, too big. When I travel to the north part of the city or even the deep south part, it is like a whole new town to me.

OK now I am really distracted …. Precious has discovered she has a tail – this seems like news to her, although you would have thought Spook would have clued her in since she goes into hunt-and-pounce on her own extremity quite regularly – which is probably why Precious joins her in this pursuit, much to Spook’s chagrin. Kind of amusing to what but also a distraction – must work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page