reluctantriter

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Faster Than A Speeding Bullet





So who knew? Seriously, I had deluded myself into thinking that the difficulty with writing in my blog on a daily basis was strictly a time issue, as in NO time to write. There is no such excuse available given my present circumstance and still it doesn't get done. True, true, I think of lots of things that I might note and even when I was back home, when I initially stopped doing daily entries, ideas would cruise through my mind. These last few days I've though about including this photo:


For sure this should be one terrific post .... since I started it four days ago! Ahhhh so much sun and so little time. Pretty soon I will be swapping this:

For this:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page