reluctantriter

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One Adventure After the Other






Nothing but adventure I tell you, first the helicopter lift then the haircut … or was it the other way around? In the pictures of the helicopter lift, in one, it is very difficult to see the thing at all as it is the same colour as the building. It is about one third of the way down. Frequently this method is used to install air conditioners, boilers (which are housed on the roofs of buildings) and so on.

Don’t tell the cats that I hardly thought of them at all yesterday. Being cats, I’m quite sure they ceased thinking of me sooner, being more concerned about chow and the like and waiting for their visitor.

The weather here is much the same as yesterday and I’m thinking beach at some point today although some time will be devoted to lying in of staples and creating a nice environment for the next few months. There were no takers on my airport quizzes and I’m not telling you the answers. This weekend I will take some pictures of the airport rose painting – must admit, this is a first in terms of “potluck” picnic!

3 Comments:

  • Where did you go?

    By Blogger Nanook, at February 07, 2007 7:10 PM  

  • Could you at least "humour me" with a stab at a guess under "...and Extra Points"? If you enlarge the last photo it is a give away - at least for the first airport question!

    By Blogger pingcat, at February 07, 2007 8:23 PM  

  • Oh, I get it now, the pics are where you are! Um, after much scrutinizing of the pictures, I still don't have the faintest idea, other than somewhere definitely not anywhere near here! Guess I'll just have to wait and see if anyone else knows...

    By Blogger Nanook, at February 08, 2007 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page