reluctantriter

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Odds


Well darn if it isn’t cold again! Drove out to the Flying Club in flurries, road not too bad, came back in flurries with a slippery road and past an accident or two. Nothing major, more annoying than anything but it does remind me of how much I dislike this weather. Ahhhh soon to have a break as I abandon ship and cat children and run away to warm climes – not a moment too soon either as I've become a cranky old broad of late.
Tuesday I will make my 50th plasma donation. That in a nutshell tells everyone just how “interesting” my life is. If you’ve ever gone through the process of blood or blood product donations, you know you cannot possibly have a life and still qualify as a donor.

Still struggling with staying the course and staying organized as my priority list gets re-adjusted by reality on a regular basis. It seems I have all kinds of ideas and not much energy/time/organization to carry them out – at least not at the moment. The trip will provide me with an opportunity to connect with some special folk and I will come back energized, I’m sure.


My PALM is now back in a “syncable” state. It was a real pain in the butt not being able to back up my material and as the days passed I was growing more and more uncomfortable. All is well now so I have a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page