reluctantriter

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Star Wars ... Yeah

Ripped off from"my neice the librarian" .... nice to know that the next closest character to which I might compare myself is a computer ... yeah ... right ...
Your results:
You are Yoda






















Yoda
74%
R2-D2
72%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
69%
Qui-Gon Jinn
68%
Luke Skywalker
65%
Boba Fett
65%
Chewbacca
63%
Lando Calrissian
61%
Princess Leia
60%
Padme
60%
Wise and all knowing you are…yes.
Tall, dark, and handsome?
Not so much I'd say.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the "Which Star Wars character am I?" quiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page