reluctantriter

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ideas ...


There is no doubt in my mind that I have the best, the very best ideas and writing ideas in the morning, usually in the car as I am on my way to someplace. The situation is such that I cannot possibly jot my thoughts or puzzles down nor would I be able to tape them – at least not in sufficient detail to insure I would be interested in developing the themes later in the day.

My question to myself is, if I am a


Nighthawk

how does it come about that I am bereft of cogent thought from one PM onwards. Seriously my functioning is typified by the cartoon below.



So …. what gives, eh?

Quodlibet, I think I am going to take your advice and maybe not do the Sorties, but for sure pursue some activities that are more closely related to what I would like to do than the activities which tend to fill my time and occupy my psyche. Even reading would be better than what I am doing now.

Seriously, I’ve committed myself to the gym tomorrow morning so I had best, as they say, hit the pit. Since I have a 9:00 appointment, it means getting “up and attem” at about five AM to insure I will be available at the appointed hour.

And a message to close on .... in case you were confused!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page