reluctantriter

Sunday, December 17, 2006

TAGGED BY Q

Nothing like wasting time because I’ve been invited to do so!

A: Available or single? Aren’t they the same?? Available but long past the “Best Before Date” and very picky!
B: Best Friend? Spook and Precious, particularly if there is FOOD involved. Probably Lil,who puts up with MY weirdness; Merv in his own way, Ian – I put up with THEIR wierdness, for sure my sis and niece. A number of other folk who I don't see nearly often enough and wish I did!
C: Cake or Pie? Sugar Pie!
D: Drink of Choice? Fresca
E: Essential Item? Glasses
F: Favorite Colour? Orange
G: Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears
H: Hometown? Manistique, Michigan
I: Indulgence? Mmmmm…. Crème Brule
J: January or February? February because it is shorter … man I HATE winter!
K: Kids and names? Whose? Mine?? Spook and Precious
L: Life is incomplete without? Friends, family, spiritual foundation
M: Marriage Date: Yeah, right – like that’s gonna happen! NOT
N: Number of Siblings: ½
O: Oranges or Apples: Depends, nothing like an icy, cold orange after exercise with the peels going in the garborator, BUT, nothing as easy to eat as an apple
P: Phobias: Bees/Wasps/Yellow Jackets/Hornets and the like
Q: Favorite Quote: From Invictus by W.E. Henley
I like the whole poem but particularly the last stanza:
It matters not how straight the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
R: Reason to Smile? when I see “softness”/gentleness in the world.
S: Season? Spring-Summer
T: Tag Three People? Paksen, Coffee (she’ll always be “Coffee” to me, Amelia Earhart – if she ever gets her damn blog fixed!
U: Unknown Fact About Me? When I was born I only weighed 3lbs 6oz.
V: Vegetable I hate? Beets
W: Worst Habit? Use to be smoking, now? Ummmm …. Jeez…probably dropping my belongings where ever when I come home, like a trail …
X: X-rays I’ve Had? Face/head, lungs, back, ankle, teeth, innards …
Y: Your Favorite Food? ALBERTA BEEF – preferably as a rare done steak!
Z: Zodiac? Sagittarius … I’m having a birthday, I’m having a birthday, I’m ha

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page