reluctantriter

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanks

Well, here it is Thanksgiving and I am truly THANKFUL, for my family, friends and my situation in life. My situation in live, at the present, being a cat on each side, within petting distance and I believe, looking at me with adoration – alternately, looking at my fingers dancing across the keyboard and their “cat-thought being, “there must be something really neat to play with up there”.

This evening, OK, late afternoon, I will take a meal with my “big sister” and “brother-in-law-fixer-of-all-things” and recently, “Restorer-of-Antique-Wagons”.
BEFORE:


If you couldn't guess ... AFTER

“Big Sister” has generously opened their home to a new comer to the Province, my connection to this person being through the Internet and Women in Aviation. It will be nice to share the especially good cooking, understand clearly, we will miss “my-niece-the-librarian-accting-coordinator-of-something-I-can’t-remember” and the “nephew and niece-in-law-living-in-Singapore”. Personally, I will miss playing Trivial Pursuit, the “blood sport” of our family – at least among the kids and me.

My blog has been neglected lately as I’m still annoyed at my inability to publish links. I’m not sure what happened but when I go to publish a link the computer sort of rapidly goes through two “you-are-leaving-blah, blah, blah … the link seems to appear but when tested, evidently is non-functional. It may be my fate to remain link less and therefore required to describe more accurately and independently that which to I might refer – so to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page