reluctantriter

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's About Time

Lots of things have happened since I last wrote, not the least of which is major changes at the Flying Club. We just recently replaced our CFI and now our Manager has indicated that he is moving on. It never rains but it pours. Alberta has a hot, hot labour market at the moment and even pilots are able to get jobs!

This past weekend I managed to “throw my back out” – meaning my back is going our more than me! In fact, all muscle but really annoying and interfering with my gym/exercise program. The injury has responded well to regular icing, advil and muscle relaxants and I should be at the gym next Monday.

Really exciting news from “my-niece-the-librarian-cum-curriculum-leader”, it seems that she has been fitted with a special contact lens that has allowed her to overcome her colour deficiency. Really, really cool! Too bad she missed my strawberry blonde hair and I’m now “Artic blonde”. Oh well she can now appreciate the blue-eyed cats!

What is it with cats anyway? No matter what else is on the desk, both prefer lying on the newspaper.

Some Ninety Nine pictures as per quodlibet’s request. Honest to GAWD, we look like WE are ninety-nine, instead of it being the name of our organization. No collection of pictures of aviation folk would be complete without some plane pictures. The meeting was held at CYEG and in one picture we have have all the major service providers present either parked, on the taxi way or landing. Kind of neat!


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page