reluctantriter

Friday, November 03, 2006

And This is "Good", Why?


So yesterday I switched to the "Beta" blog and I'm wondering what the benefits are. My recent posts have been somewhat infrequent and I'm working on changing that. Actually, getting organized would be a good thing. Working from home certainly has its challenges, one of them being, it is much more difficult to stay on track as there is lots to distract me. Like Spook, it doesn't take much to facinate me.
Today I turned up for a "coffee" meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow! That is not THAT big a deal except the agreement was to meet at SB's waaaayyyy across the city. Oh well, good think I like driving my car. Must, must get my snow tires on as it is a bit squirrly without them in the Wx we've had recently.
Gotta go, time to work!

3 Comments:

  • SNOW Tires! Oh my! I shudder to think. But I understand! I had to haul the Naby Pea Coat out this year long before I did last year. Though I really like it.

    By Blogger Unknown, at November 04, 2006 5:36 PM  

  • Nice to see you posting again! Take care of that back.

    By Blogger Quodlibet, at November 06, 2006 8:34 PM  

  • Wow, how long was the drive? Think I've made a coupla mistakes myself.

    I would love to work from home. In my PJs. Barefooted. I did it for a short time and it worked well for me. I guess maybe that's because I don't have cute kitties to distract me :p or maybe I'm just a workaholic.

    By Blogger Amelia Earhart, at November 07, 2006 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page