reluctantriter

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ketchem Up .... Sorta

Ketchem Up .... Sorta



Not much happening on the ol’ home front. Today I did not go for my walk, I find getting ready for the house cleaner exercise enough as I stow, hide and otherwise camouflage my “stuff”. Yesterday Precious, shown here as a professional clock watcher had her annual physical and shots. She was very well behaved, only hissing a few times. She likes her Vet and her Vet has known her since she was just a little fur ball. Precious’ original care-giver died quite suddenly of liver cancer; her request, was that, Precious would be placed in a caring home by the Vet – that would, in this case, be my home. Her Vet was very happy to see she had been placed with me – I’m flattered and a little ummm humbled I guess.

Anywhoo, Ms. P is healthy although her pupils seem dilated much of the time. We will, as they say, “keep an eye” on her eyes! Her dental is scheduled for October – Gad, worse than kids!


This past Saturday Women in Aviation had a major Garage Sale. Our first and there was some really cool things for sale – I got a Galileo thermometer.

Unfortunately for me, I ended up bring more stuff BACK to my garage for the next sale. We did some learning with this one.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page