reluctantriter

Friday, October 31, 2008

In The 'Hood and Adios

This will be my last entry from where I am as I am going back to where I've been. It has been a slice and I've enjoyed it very much. Often in parting one of the last trips, aside from the one to the airport, involves driving ocean on Kapahulu and Diamond Head is always part of the vista. When I look at the crater I often wonder if this will be my last look ... a few times I've taken shots and now these are in response to adieu and via con dios.



As good old Lawrence Welk wrote:

BUBBLES IN THE WINE, Ending Lyrics
Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you
Here's a wish and prayer that every dream comes true
And though it's always sweet sorrow to part
I know you'll always remain in my heart

Good night, sleep tight and pleasant dreams to you
Here's a wish and a prayer that every dream comes true
And now 'til we meet again

Adios, au revior, auf weidersehen.....Good Night!

1 Comments:

  • So what are you leaving? Hawaii, your job, the blog??? I will still be able to visit you guys. I just switched companies but will still live in Calgary! I'm going to commute to Edmonton when I work - which from what I can tell, isn't much!!

    I hope things are going well for you! Hawaii looks amazing! I will think of it when I do my first pairing up north this week!

    You should google the following crazy places: Igloolik, Pangnirtung, Qikiqartjuaq!! That's where I'll be!!

    By Blogger Quodlibet, at November 02, 2008 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page