reluctantriter

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Movin', Movin', Movin'



Once upon a time Springbank Airport was pastoral, quiet and you could do a "forced approach" just about anywhere around the place. Times, they are a changing and I'm finding myself wishing for the "good old days". In fact I am thinking that I am becoming quite resistant to change and there have been several with respect to my flying or formal flying activities not the least of which are/were the Katanas - which I yet to fly.

I digress ... YBW is becoming a busy, busy place. Oftern we wait for flag folk to usher us here there. There is dust, noise, the roads are terrible - this is a good thing? Ultimately progress will be good it is just tough getting use to it.

2 Comments:

  • I'm always astounded at the changes I see every time I come back to Calgary. I guess old CYBW is just keeping up with the times.

    By Blogger Nanook, at July 05, 2007 8:34 AM  

  • I just got caught up on your blog! Nice pictures from Vancouver - and I love the one of the bird! I'm also happy to see that my cat is not the only one to sleep on the table! In fact my cat is on the table as I type! I havn't been to CYBW in a while and am not sure if I can make it out tomorrow for the breakfast, although I'd like to!

    By Blogger Quodlibet, at July 07, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page