reluctantriter

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Capsule Comment



Nothing is ever as easy as it seems. Take this blog entry for example. It has been weeks since I wrote in my blog, not because I didn't want to but because I had no time and it seemed that the preparation to write was overwhelming as I wanted to share some pictures from the Conference.

Yes, I am probably the only person that would do close up of sea gulls but seriously, as a prairie person I don't have much of an opportunity to see real sea gulls and this guy/gal was very, very nervy so deserved to have a photo on the internet. The Conference was facinating from the lights at night

to the floats of all varieties, including the kayaking crew in the early dawn

to the "I'm either gonna kill something or hit this ball" golf game


There were tons of other pictures and people and I was so impressed I came away wanting to re-create the thing in good old cow town.

This is my way of indicating I could sure use some help pulling this off. We have a dedicated cadre of folk on the committee but there are a whole lot more people needed. Lets do CWIA 2009 in YYC .... yeeeessss!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page