reluctantriter

Monday, February 19, 2007

I've No Idea ...

I've no idea what this is about but I fugure I better keep up with "my-niece-the-librarian-and-acting-academic-coordinator" (Gad, I wish she would get a job with a shorter title!)

Your results:
You are Derrial Book (Shepherd)
























Derrial Book (Shepherd)
80%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
70%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
70%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
65%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Alliance
60%
Inara Serra (Companion)
55%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
35%
River (Stowaway)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
10%
Even though you are holy
you have a mysterious past.


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page