reluctantriter

Friday, April 28, 2006

Ramblin'

Always amazing this traveling stuff. This morning I managed to leave my passport at the ticketing desk after annoying the ticket agent a little - don't ask, but I am now on the last leg of a trip and I've discovered that I can access the business center at Air Canada's lounge system. Too bad I hadn't figured that out sooner as now I only have 25 minutes to fiddle, having sat in the lounge for the last three hours - bad connections as AC changed my flight leaving a huge gap. Oh well, two ... or was it three bowls of mushroom soup and 4 cans of "clamato", I'm satiated and sleepy. On to more adventures once I get to HNL.

Not that I'm mocking quodlibet BUT HNL is much better than 'the Hat - although things have been pretty darned interesting there at the 'Hat lately, what with the Goths and werewolves ... ya, right. Well must sign off here, frustrating frustrating week just past, hopefully I can recoup and return energized.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page