reluctantriter

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Half Way House/Parole




This weekend, as last, I've been in "tax hell" or jail. Today I will be granted Half Way House privledges as I start to gather the various bits and pieces to support my claim of poverty or near poverty, being finished with the actual mechanics of "Simply Accounting". Parole is only extended once the file is in to the Accountant and then ... I can start working on the current year. Because of the nature of my tax situation I have until August to do them but I swear, and hold me to this, that they will be done by June end, if not sooner.

One thing for sure this exercise reminds me of how important it is to stay organized and pay attention to detail. For me ... "write it down to make it real". - related to all those tiny little decisions I made about an account or an expense but noted only in my brain which grows increasingly fuzzy each day. SAY! Do you suppose it's cat hair making my brain fuzzy??? Maybe the volumes that I usually clean up around the house - enough to sculpt additional kitties if the need arose, is getting into my brain the same way it manages to get into the workings of my computer!

A few more pix of cloning - as you noticed - they were suppose to be at the bottom .... must find a better way!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page