reluctantriter

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Does My Cat Want Spectacles or Does She Want To Make a Spectacle of Herself???

OK, every morning we have, "we" being the cats and I, have a ritual where their needs are taken care of first, then mine. They seem to like that order of things. Once they are all settled - OK, Precious is never really settled, as the world is just one really interesting place for her and she subscribes to the slogan on Ontario license plates, but I digress ... once the cats have their immediate needs met, I like to read the paper. One, or the other of the cats seems to think it is up to her to censor what I read, which is accomplished by sprawling across articles that I might find disturbing. I've not shared these censorship proclivities with my niece, the Librarian, who thinks nothing (or very little) should be censored as she stands to inherit these critters (actuarially speaking). It is either censorship of my reading material or, alternately, functioning under the belief that there is nothing quite as interesting as "moi" ...

To the point, I noted today that Precious seems to be pursuing the refection that my eye glasses make on the paper as I move my head to read. Does this mean she desires eye glasses of her own?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page