reluctantriter

Thursday, January 05, 2012

The Good, The Bad and The ... Can a Lap Top Be Choked to Death???


Well, well, well .... I'm baaaaack.  Yep, after a rather long hiatus, the result of low hemoglobin and unpredictable blood pressure, I am now back on the plasmapheresis schedule.  This is a genuine good thing in that it encourages me to keep my weight down and my "hem" up!  Re-engaging was kind of what I imagine the Cheers bar is like.  Everyone knows your name and they ask about you and family - kind of neat.


Now of course one cannot have a completely good day but why do they deteriorate so badly???  
.....

Computer issues continue to haunt me.  After an hour in the store yesterday another attempt was made today ... as a safety measure a backup drive was purchased and after an hour or so with express lane, the "express" was just a tad tarnished as yet again, foisted onto yet another helper where it got positively



Is it possible to kill this computer .... OK, the computer is fine, the software leaves much to be desired and after 2.5 hours and still no solution, well you can guess I'm thinkin'


It's late and I'm sure there is a solution, just not today or tonight.  We await the prognostication and able assistance of yet a higher form of genius known as "the supervisor".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page