reluctantriter

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Sublimation or Evaporation???



OK, I've been robbed, misunderstood, or just did "get it".  Where is all this spare time I am supposed to have now that I am ... what?  semi-retired???  Seriously I cannot decide whether my time and energy is zipped away through sublimation or evaporation.  The only certain thing is that both time and energy seem to disappear into the ether.  My bias is towards evaporation as I suspect energy is being used in the conversion from time to no time.

It has been fun and it is only just starting but it does seem that my "To Do" list become a "Not Done" or "Yet to be Completed" list fairly quickly.  At the end of each day I glance at the thing and there are fewer check marks than there should be and some items drag along for days.  Perhaps it is my fervent wish that if ignored the ignored items, rather than my time and energy, will disappear. 

It is nice, no wait, necessary to be a life-long learner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page