reluctantriter

Monday, January 02, 2012

The Luxury of a Cuppa



It is nice to have the time for a cuppa.  Two hours of telling someone how to do my job .... exhausting .... nah, not really but it is sooooo sweet to have my CD in the background and a cup of green tea while I contemplate my To Do list.  This relaxation is not typical of a Monday afternoon for me and I am learning to "To Do" list beckons but not with the intensity that it once had, partially, I suppose, related to the fact that this is a Holiday for some in lieu of New Year's Day which fell on a Sunday.  Frankly I cannot DO some of those items as offices and personnel are not available.  In the past this might have irked me, not so today.


This blogging business does not flow as easily as it once did and again, I had trouble remembering how to access the appropriate page to commence a note.  It can only get better, the cats have abandoned me for snoozes elsewhere and this is my change to simply sit and sip ... what a pleasure! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page