reluctantriter

Friday, June 12, 2009

Like An Old Shoe


So ... I've tried "flikker", I follow face book a little, but still, the blog, is the most satisfying from both a writing and reading point of view. Having the 'puter upstairs is a real bonus as it is much easier to dash off a quick note. There is a certain comfort in stringing words together in a coherent manner. Granted, I probably thing I am a much better writer than my audience say but you know what? I figure everyone is on face book and now, the blog really is a labour strictly for me.

Cats are good, goofy but good. My fantasy of entwined felines is not to be as the cats seem to have better boundaries than I do! As I begin to master the technology I will again post some pics of the furry family. Speaking of family, the youngest "great" will soon be home from Singapore for a bit ... or perhaps, more accurately, the youngest "great" will be leaving his home in Singapore to visit his extended family in North America for a bit. It is truly odd to think that we have "family" originating in Asia.

Yes, the blog fits ... like a comfy old shoe ... kind of ugly but what the hay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page