reluctantriter

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The 1 That Got A Way





Well!  Today was one of those days.  Today was one of those days that completely got away from me.  The day certainly started well enough with an early rising breakkie and then Xtrainer time.  It was at about the Xtrainer time or shortly there after that my grip, my sure grip on the way the day was going to unfold started to slip.  You might say it began to ....


Unravel ... OK it wasn't quit that dramatic initially more like ...

but by the end of the day, the top picture is pretty accurate.  

Things were not as tight as I would have liked at the training session, my gym investigation, while productive had its own moments of "ga-nash", leaving me tired and then .... and then ... apple .... DO NOT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THEY SAY.  Ultimately a computer is a computer and software is software and servers don't serve very much at all at times.  You can bet the hardware manufacturer is going to blame the software and if they are related intimately, well then it is the server.  The scenario was very much "you can't get there from here" sort of thing.  Ultimately being told by the "genius", you will have to call "apple care".  Yep at that point I'm pretty sure talking to a fruit would have been just as productive as what was happening to the computer.  Ahhhh well tomorrow is another day and I can always transfer the "To Do's" of TODAY to be done TOMORROW!  Yep, I have that flexibility, especially now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page