reluctantriter

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Sniff, Snozzle, Wheezzzz, Cough



Just a short entry today as I struggle with what I hope is a head cold and also, what I hope does not trigger my asthma. It amazes me that INSIDE of ones ears and the back of one’s eye balls can itch so severely. I’m told that coughing, sniffling and other oozing activities from the neck up are related to the body trying to rid itself of the virus. I wish it would hurry up about it!

Pella people (window installers) are coming on Monday and I MUST be ready for them – furniture away from the bay window, bric-a-brac, plants, etc. The job was arranged months ago so I’m not willing to say “No thanks another time perhaps”. Fortunately I have all of Sunday and I can work at my own pace. I’d like them in and OUT ASAP.

That’s it for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page