reluctantriter

Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm Baaaa-aaa-cckkkk....



The rumours of my having reached the “vanishing point” are somewhat exaggerated although, I must admit to having been buried in paper, bits of paper, pieces of paper, history, ink, adding and wishing that I really did have an accounting firm working for me called “Wee Cheatum and Howe” instead of the honest guy I DO have – what a pain, needing to prove every single little itsy-bitsy thingy. Unfortunately the following captures the act of FILING taxes quite well … yeah … you file them and THEN what??? We fall for it every time....sometimes the filing is the EASY part, not so easy, the paying ... (especially if one has a bit of, shall we say ...hhhmmm grasshopper tendencies!

On a more positive note, all the paper work has allowed me to monitor the cats at work. This picture shows the utter and complete exhaustion experienced by Spook after a vigorous round of “paper bag hiding”.

The activity itself. No wonder the better part of the day is spent napping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page