reluctantriter

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Common Herd

I’ve succumbed to having folk who wish to comment enter a word verification. Just too darned tired of “try these interesting links”. Thanks but I will decide what an “interesting link” might be.

Very warm today and I must say, it can stay like this and then get hot. Yeah right, not going to happen, rain is forecast for a day or two from now and you just know, because the nights are nippy, summer is coming to an end. If the crisp night temperatures were not enough evidence, the days are getting shorter – I need a light on when I get up in the morning.

Would someone, anyone, like to tell me why Precious insists on dunking and leaving her wooly toys in the water dish? Usually she leaves them in her own dish but Spook's dish is so much bigger. In an earlier blog entry I mentioned that she drags my socks all over the place, in the morning I can discover them in the living room, kitchen, or hall or in Spook’s water dish. It just seems odd, that’s all.

Well, enough about me, how are you doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page