reluctantriter

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Picture This ...

OK, Picture This:

Cute little furry cat, fascinated by strings and dangles. Picture this cat laying on her back, under a chair, front paws busy assaulting a chair pad tie that happens to be “just about” in reach – far enough away to require some effort. Cat is happily tugging away, the string seems to move to and fro. Picture the chair the cat is lying under as a rocking chair. Yep, the to and fro motion is the rocker gently oscillating back and forth. Now picture the cat PUTTING HER OWN TAIL under the rocker rail. Of course she moved her tail quickly out of the way and you have to realize all of this unfolded rather quickly and I do wish I had had my video camera!

No cats were actually harmed in the telling of this tail (tale)!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger pingcat, at July 30, 2006 6:29 PM  

  • A happy world indeed if both your human dog and my bratty cat were to interpret your doggy's lavish love as bathing rather than simply "tasting" the wares

    By Blogger pingcat, at July 30, 2006 6:31 PM  

  • So cute, my friend's cat like to sit on his butt, just like a human, haha.

    Btw, re: your post on my blog. Honestly, I don't know much about SAS, having had no first-hand experience at all, but I've read reports on it. From what I've gathered, SAS has a really good system in place for children with special needs, which is something Singaporean schools have some way to catch up with. If your nephew would like to correspond with me (as I work for a family-friendly magazine), he may contact me at amelia_earhart_1980@hotmail.com.

    By Blogger Amelia Earhart, at August 02, 2006 9:12 AM  

  • Actually Amelia, he and his wife work there, he is an art teacher, his wife a grade five teacher and he just wondered what the "community perception" of the place was. Just curious, that's all.

    By Blogger pingcat, at August 02, 2006 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page