reluctantriter

Friday, May 19, 2006

As Per

A very tiring week and more to come this weekend, so I'm sort of copping out and stealing from Nancy:

Stolen from Nancy
01. FIRST NAME? Anna

02. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, after Anna Blanchard, a women in Manistique.
03. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday.
04. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time.
05. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? In one of my past lives I worked in a hospital and we would always tease about green meat and brown lettuce on the sandwiches at lunch. Guess I am somewhat partial to corned beef
06. KIDS? Do furry one’s count?
07. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Absolutely!
08. DO YOU HAVE A WRITTEN JOURNAL? Yes.
09. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? When I am angry or frustrated I do – not something of which I am particularly proud
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No – and various other sundry body parts are missing as well.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP OR DO ANOTHER EXTREME SPORT? Already have and with all the safety measures in place it is hard to think of it as extreme.
12. WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN? Ultimately the truth will out.

13. WHAT ARE YOUR TURN OFFS? Mean people, sadistic people, people who minimize others.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? WHAT IS STRENGTH? Physically, for my size yep. Emotionally … I think I am from the “trudge-the-road-to-happiness” type and dogged.
15. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER QUALITY? Compassion .

16. ARE YOU RESISTING WHERE YOU ARE CURRENTLY? Yes.
17. RED OR PINK? Neither.
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Sometimes I manage my life by default
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Gosh, that’s a tough one. At the moment my big sister is out of town and I miss her. I miss my niece, she is such a kick. I miss my nephew and what I thought we once had. BUT, I believe everyone is EXACTLY where they need to be at the present moment so it is hard for me to “miss” them.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No, not this particular one – I mean they could send their own … who is everyone, anyway???
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I’m not wearing pants or shoes – it is night time for heaven’s sake. I was wear blue jeans and white, scruffy runners.

22. WHAT DID YOU EAT LAST? Busted! Hagen Daz
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The white noise of my computer and the traffic running outside
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pacific Blue

25. FAVORITE SMELL? The air after a good rain.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A friend of mine.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? eyes.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely!
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Fresca.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? “Usta” ski, play badminton, ride horses
31. HAIR COLOR? “Artic” blonde.

32. EYE COLOR? Blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Steak.
35. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDING? Not a movie goer.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Lord of the Rings with my niece.
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey with a green and navy line.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Carmel/Butter Scotch anything.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? My sister – she SAYS she reads my blog … but does she???
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Ah man, what a crappy question two weeks ago I was reading really good stuff like “Bound for Canaan” and “Conspiracy of Fools” …. This week, “Organized to be the Best” by Susan Silver.
Forgot, I'm also reading "Purpose Driven Life"
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. Bunch of Kola Bears on one, some Bombardier product on the other; I use a trackball but feel obliged to use the mouse pads as they are gifts.
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CSI, although my all time favorite show at the moment is “Dead Like Me”. Damn, they only did two years worth.
46. What are your favorite SOUNDS? I like the cats purring, I like a friend’s singing
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? If I had to pick, Beatles yet I own NOTHING by them.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii.

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? None of which I am aware. I use to be a gymnast, most people do not know that.
50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Manistique, Michigan, USA.

2 Comments:

  • You are as interesting as ever! You know, I was surprised by how many of those I could nearly have answered for you (ie. Fresca)!!!

    By Blogger Quodlibet, at May 20, 2006 5:07 AM  

  • Thanks for your comments. You know, I'm thinking it is a "good" thing that you were able to predict many of my answers, as it tells me that I AM presenting a "what you see is what you get" kind of thing without lots of duplicity.

    By Blogger pingcat, at May 20, 2006 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page