reluctantriter

Thursday, February 05, 2009

With The Setting Sun ...



The great thing about sunsets? Sunrise and a new day! Yes, I am in my favorite place and to my delight the last folk that were here provided some Christmas cheer for returning folk. Not being shy around chocolate I have "doven in" and made my mark on this delightful Christmas tree.



Thoughts of work are somewhat fleeting and the warmth of the tropical breezes are a welcome respite to the hours that were spent in the hangar the week that the floor heating decided to pack it in. Why does this ALWAYS happen in the cold spell? While it is not sun tanning weather ... yet ... it is pleasant and it is nice to reconnect with friends and have the time to actually do more than think about writing. So many times I've written blogs in my head only to find the day to day activities erase the thoughts. Nice to be back though ... nice to have a new day ... must practice my piano piece ... me thinks my teacher is punishing me with the "have a look at 'this piece' while away" - knowing fully well I will try to "finger it out"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page