reluctantriter

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ol' Grey Mare ...


Last evening I attended a Flying Club event where pictures and a few videos were shown of a Club convoy to the Artic Ocean. Quite a trip and many adventures were shared. Not a trip for the easily daunted and interestingly there was a real mix of aircraft from twin engine to single engine Piper Warrior. In view of the that topic perhaps a better picture might have been this old grey mare – at least that is what they call this old Mitchell TB-25J


In either case, it is my way of saying I just don’t have the stamina that I once had and I’m hittin’ the pit early. Whether it is the lingering lung issues or the late night, the result is the same …. zzzzzzzzzzz, snort, sniff, wheeze…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page