reluctantriter

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Up and Attem

We are packing, putting stuff away, covering furniture, all those things that indicated that we are leaving. It has been good, weather, so-so but not snow so can’t complain. Today I managed to screw up my back and I’m not happy about that. Hey man, I’m here for the heavy lifting! In fact, I think I strained the muscles leaning over the computer and disconnecting my camera stuff.

We went to The Point where we exercise, on Wednesday for the last time,


followed quickly by a cappuccino at the Sundry place – now does that make sense? It did to us!

Last evening we were invited by a local friend to hear a duet performing in one of the hotels. The music was terrific and decidedly Hawaiian although they did throw in “Canadian Sunset” for the likes of us haoles!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page