reluctantriter

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Agreed, the name of the blog says it all, but I would like to be the one to decide whether or not I write in this darned thing. I've just spent hours trying to find what "they" call a dashboard so that I could make a new post. Where the heck does the darn thing disappear to? How can I keep it where I want it. I tell you, it is as elusive as one of my darned cats, AKA "alleged cat", who has the art of disappearing right before one's eyes down to a science.

Anyway, I'm beyond tired and I think I will toddle and no doubt "the elusive one" will materialize at my feet at some point only to leap off the bed should I seem to be getting up. Then it is the "Indy 500" on the stairs. You know, if she knew how to operate a can opener, it would make a lot more sense for her to beat me to the kitchen - ah cats!

Side note - I went to check the spelling on this piece of work, it disappeared, I got it back somehow and decided on a different title. If this keeps up, I'm heading back to my old cave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pingcat1. Make your own badge here.
Locations of visitors to this page